JZ-Katy-Robin-Pitbull
Justin-Drake-Lady-Em
Bruno-Chris-Rihanna-Macklemore

On Air Monday - Friday: 3pm - 7pm


So, who is this ‘Lugnut’? (you might be asking yourself)

He is an author, self-help satirist, poet, comedian, playwright and amateur penis model. He’s like an astronaut that’s missing his ‘tronaut’.
Oh, and occasionally NSFW. So… Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together for Lugnut’s Bio.

First, some quick facts:

He’s been making the Snuggie look good since 2009. He’s currently working towards an MBA with an emphasis in fantasy football. He has friends in spite of himself and
99% of the time his brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and Rihanna. The other 1% he’s usually asleep. He has a lot going on, and sometimes he just wants to
give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.

Listen to his show Mon- Fri from 3p-7p and he’ll reveal the two secrets of his success; 1) Never reveal anything.


 

Lugnut on Mixcloud

 

PHOTO GALLERY

  • Recently Updated

    more

    • Desert Cancer Foundation - Paint El Paseo Pink 2014

    • Senior Splash @ Wet 'n' Wild

    • Sage The Gemini

FACEBOOK